Friday, March 5, 2010

Cleaning out my itchy bitchies on this Snowy Day...

I know, I know, it has been a million since I last logged on to my blog and actually wrote, so I should kick myself in the butt for that all in itself, but needless to say...."I'M BAAAACK!"

So today, I went on a total cleaning rampage... shampooed every inch of carpet in my house. Why I am not surprised it is far from dry is beyond me, since it is only 33 degrees and snowing. None the less, I felt the need to clean "us" out! And I am going to get literal with that last part. Which has now lead me to cleaning out my brain before the weekend.

As I was shampooing and feeling somehow extremely relaxed by the gentle humming of the machine itself, millions (and I do mean millions) of tiny things were bouncing all over in my head. Like how nice it is that my 4 month old is also lulled by the shampooer and vacume for that matter. My other two chitlins are "actually" playing together,not beating that crap out of one and other. Thinking about how busy our lives as individuals and just as a family in general have become. Wishing that I could go on a date to a far away place with my husband, but still be back in time to put the kids to bed.

I wondered why people put light colored carpet in homes that will inevitably be purchased as one point in time by a family with children to will put forth every valiant effort they have toward spilling SOMETHING on it that will not come out. And speaking of stains..why does baby poop stain SO fricking bad? Why do bubbles turn your carpet black if not extracted the second they are DUMPED on the carpet...they are clear for cripes sake!

And who the hell invented dust bunnies anyway? Those little shits have been breeding all over my house making it next to impossible for me to keep up with all the dusting. The laundry fairy has yet to show up today...she's fired! My filing assistant also has failed to come to work for about a month now, so I guess I will just have to dive into that stack of stuff and put it away myself!

So for those of you who actually care enough to check this blog will probably log off feeling overwhelmed with my itchy bitchies, I truly do apologize, but what I can say of all it is this:

I feel cleaned out, I will start my weekend clean both in my house and in my mind. I won't take it out on my husband,my kids, or myself for that matter. So thank you to that genius of a person who invented that wonderful machine that sits in my laundry room called THE BISSEL PRO-HEAT Shampooer! I love you for it! Who would have ever thought I could silently get my bitchies out without taking it out on one single listening human being.

So, for those of you who clean your ass off on the weekends...my advise to you is this... give yourself a break, get a shampooer, start your weekend fresh, and do it on fridays!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment