Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cheers! Sunrise!

I got up in time to see the sun rise this morning. Which NEVER happens by the way. Very cool... very, very cool! So to fully take in and enjoy my fw minutes of complete peace, I started thinking about all the things in my life that I just absolutely love and am so thankful for.



The sunrise for one, because it started all this. But in short, some of the things on my list: I am thankful for my husband and is gracious ways of letting "me" be "me". My kids of course - all three of them. Who would have ever thought that I would have three beautiful kids? And I am extremely thankful for all thier individual personalities. They make me the mom I am, and I am blessed with the acorbatic feat of "staying on my toes" because of them!



I am ever so thankful for my Mom, and her strong and sometimes pushy ways of handing down her gift of creativity to me, so that I can do the same for my children. And I am thankful..oh so very thankful for our friendships. With out frienships I truly belive that we would all be walking around this beautful earth lost and lonely souls.



So with this being said, thank you sunrise, thank you for just being there this morning and letting me enjoy these 15 minutes of quiet thankfulness.....



Cheers! To a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment